The Need – Ambulances
Children’s Mercy Critical Care Transport is the only 24-hour a day, seven day a week transport program in the region dedicated
exclusively to neonates, children and adolescents. Children’s Mercy Critical Care Transport’s ground fleet is one of the busiest pediatric transport teams in the nation. With more than 5,300 pediatric transports annually, the Children’s Mercy Critical Care Transport team continues to have a need to grow their fleet of specially designed ground ambulances.
Children’s Mercy Ambulances:
- are equipped with safety restraints
- have specially designed lock-down system for the isolettes and stretchers
- include stereos and DVD players to provide distraction therapy
- EMTs and Paramedics that hold KS and MO driver’s licenses and EMT/EMT-P licenses
About the Cause
Dollars raised for 3 Ambulances
The Need – Sports Medicine Clinic
Children’s Mercy is always looking to service the needs of children and their families across the Kansas City metro, and found the need to extend the expert care of Children’s Mercy into the southern part of Johnson County.
- Provides care to children in southern Johnson County
- Specifically designed for young athletes
- Features a 3,500 square foot gym for physical therapy and rehabilitation from sports-related injuries.
About the Cause
Dollars raised for Sports Clinic
To learn more about how Fore The Kid’s contributions have helped, check out the links below!
Fore The Kids Causes
The Fore the Kids foundation is a proud supporter of Children’s Mercy, raising money to provide various services and treatment advances to help bring smiles to children’s faces at a time when they are hard to find…but so incredibly important.